09 April, 2008

Girlfriend playing TF2


One of rules when creating my blog was not to fill it up with pictures and videos, which people can find far too easily (& more efficiently) through other web services. Yet, my past two posts have been about photos and videos... oh well, as they say, rules are meant to be broken (I donot agree with the sentiment but as it fits here so well... who am I to argue).

So I came across this video online and it is already one of my very favourite of videos. This guy captures his girlfriend playing Team fortress 2 (an awesome game by the way). Its so funny (& cute) listening to her while she makes sense of whats going on around her. I also think it goes to show how well Valve (the company behind the game) have crafted this game, it truly is that easy to figure this game out & get into it. A wonderful lesson in game design.

No comments: